At Strongwell, growth, market diversity and financial stability create an environment of security and opportunity. Strongwell people take pride in being part of an industry leading team. The company recognizes that its people provide the intelligence, vitality, enthusiasm and productive effort that makes the company what it is today.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please submit a resume with salary history in confidence to Human Resource Department, Strongwell-Bristol, P.O. Box 580, Bristol, VA 24203-0580. You may also email your information to the Human Resources Manager. No phone inquires please.
Availability at our Bristol Location
Process Engineer – Manufacturing
Strongwell, the world’s leader in pultruded composite products, is recruiting a mechanical engineer for the Bristol, Virginia manufacturing operations. The successful candidate will be a Manufacturing Process Engineer professionally contributing to the engineering processes of the facility. Candidates should possess 2+ years’ of manufacturing experience and have a keen desire to learn the pultrusion process. Also, the following talents and skills should be displayed:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven CAD abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Self-motivated with a curious aptitude to enhance process efficiencies through contemporary engineering techniques
- Composites experience is a plus
- Comprehension of various materials and resins utilized in product development is desirable
- Ability to communicate with manufacturing associates, technical peers, management and customers is imperative
- Project management experience is beneficial
- Experience with 5S and Lean manufacturing is desirable.
- A strong chemistry aptitude is a plus
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this challenging opportunity provides competitive compensation and benefits. Candidates should submit their resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer