Careers – Corporate Sales Account Manager (Bristol, VA)
At Strongwell, growth, market diversity and financial stability create an environment of security and opportunity. Strongwell people take pride in being part of an industry leading team. The company recognizes that its people provide the intelligence, vitality, enthusiasm and productive effort that makes the company what it is today.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please submit a completed application (linked below), along with your resume and salary history to Human Resource Department, Strongwell-Bristol, 400 Commonwealth Ave., Bristol, VA 24201. You may also email your information to [email protected]. All application submissions are confidential. No phone inquiries please.
Corporate Sales Account Manager (Bristol, VA)
Manages specific customer accounts and has the discretion to make independent decisions. Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills. Displays effective technical aptitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop thorough knowledge of company products
- Develop strong relationship with Sales Director
- Act as primary internal contact for selected customers
- Maintain positive customer relations and develop solutions to problems
- Exhibit strong pultrusion process knowledge
- Follow established procedures/processes
- Develop competence with manufacturing/sales computer systems
- Exhibit proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Work with others in a cooperative fashion
- Assist fellow team members to provide customer support as necessary
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expedite orders
- Develop pricing
- Display integrity with internal/external customers
- Maintain status updates
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Foster cross-departmental relationships
- College degree preferred (or relevant experience)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF JOB: This position requires that the employee be able to perform the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Primarily office sedentary
- Minimal lifting
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position requires that the employee be able to work effectively in a work environment involving:
- Fast paced office
The above mentioned duties are the essential functions of the job. We reserve the right to review job duties as situations dictate. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity with the industry leader, please submit your resume in confidence to [email protected].