A major component of Strongwell’s commitment to creating long-lasting, sustainability-minded products is to review previously-installed projects for their durability. Strongwell regularly visits long-term installations of its products to determine the performance of its products over time in various conditions. When possible, case studies are assembled. Below are a few case studies focusing on the durability of Strongwell products over time.
- Orlando Skyscraper Crowned with Fiberglass Turrets for 30+ Years
- Fiberglass Baffles Continue to Out-Perform Traditional Materials
- Custom Handrail Design Adds Beauty to Theme Park
- 30+ Years Offshore Proves DURADEK® Durability
- Pultruded Fiberglass Walkways Thrive in Super Corrosive Coal Prep Plant
- STRONGDEK™ Ocean Front Fiberglass Decking Impervious to Salt Water Environment