COMPOSOLITE® Secondary Containment Systems
Originally developed for American Electric Power, Strongwell's COMPOSOLITE® Secondary Containment System is ideal for use in any application requiring secure containment of liquid or solid materials.
The lightweight, high strength pultruded fiberglass Containment System is much easier and more cost effective to install than poured-in-place concrete or earthen containment alternatives. The system also can easily be installed in confined or remote areas and easily removed if necessary.
Each COMPOSOLITE® Secondary Containment System is designed for your specific application. Systems can be assembled by Strongwell or shipped in kit form for field assembly. A liner and drain system (such as those offered by C.I.Agent Solutions®) can be added to provide a complete wall/floor/drain system in applications involving liquid containment.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to Install
- Reduced Installation Costs
- Corrosion Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Low Conductivity
- Easy to Transport
Each containment system is shipped with the following materials:
COMPOSOLITE® panels - maximum length 24'; weight approximately 7.5 lbs/ft.
- Square tubes for post with pre-drilled holes
- Corner angles with pre-drilled holes
- 316 stainless steel bolts
- Cap channel with nylon rivets - furnished in 20' lengths for field cutting
- Drill bits for bolts and rivets
- Tubes of Pliogrip® adhesive
- Adhesive applicator
- Splice plates with pre-drilled holes
- Flat strips and self-tapping screws for liner
If you wish for additional assistance, including installation supervision and a complete walls/floor/drain containment system, C.I.Agent Solutions has